Wednesday, January 9, 2013

KL-Senawang-Me

2013..Senawang and Me..I've decided to pursue my dreams and knowledge to a place that i've never dreamt of staying or making a living. My project..my dream always in KL..the city i was brought up, enjoy and making tons of friends..but only a few true friends..and did not make tons of money only misery.
Senawang is my next and maybe last destination to build a new life. I've travel as far as Switzerland for work. And quite recently i worked in Melbourne. I never find anything can satisfy my nature of job.
It's started when i was only 11 years old. I learn from my mum. She's a good cook, my mentor and my whole  
life.
Then... years go by...i am aging. My life haven't found the right place. It's like a treasure hunt. Searching and wondering where i might find that precious thing in life. Still have not and still searching. Where...??

No comments:

Post a Comment